Sponsored by Conscious Elders Network Through
A Step-by-Step Roadmap for End-of-Life Planning
Now you can complete your healthcare plans for later life with the guidance of hospice physician Dr. Karen Wyatt.
Studies show that the people who experience peace and comfort at the end of life have planned ahead, prepared for their future and that of their families.
That means they have thought about their last days, decided what type of care they would like to receive, and talked about it with their loved ones.
What about you? Are you prepared for the future? Have you told your family and friends about your wishes?
The Step-by-Step Roadmap Course walks you through everything you need to know and consider before you make decisions about your end-of-life plans. Through the exercises included in the course you will clarify your own values and goals for later life and find it easier to make decisions for the future.
“With my hospice experience I've helped many people make choices at the end of life. I can give you the education and the guidance you need to make the best decisions for you and your loved ones. I'm passionate about making sure that you learn how to find peace and joy at the end of life!”
What the course includes:
The Roadmap Course has been created to be a step-by-step guide to clarifying your end-of-life wishes, completing the necessary paperwork, and taking steps to inform the important people in your life about your decisions.
Mostly self-directed there are videos for every lesson as well as downloadable audio files that you can listen to on any device. The course is self-paced so you can do it on your own schedule.
In this special edition for CEN Members only Dr. Wyatt’s will do a live intro on April 1st and a Q &A wrap-up on May 6th both from 9 – 10:30am PDT / Noon -1:30pm EDT, otherwise the month is completely self-directed in your own time.
The cost is just: $57.00
With another special offer just for CEN members!:
When you register you will receive a Coupon for a $10 discount if you sign-up by no later than Mid-night March 31st.
To read more about what the course includes and where to register. Click HERE
Six Easy Steps to register:
- Click on Enroll in Course for $57.
- You will then be taken to a form where you will enter your payment information (credit or debit card or PayPal account).
- When you finish entering you will be taken to a new page that says "Review Your Order".
- Click on “Redeem Coupon” at the bottom of the page and enter our special Coupon Code CENDISCOUNT.
- The new total should reflect the $10 discount and you will be charged $47 instead of $57.
- Finish by clicking on "Enroll in Course" at the bottom of the page. Your credit card will not be charged until after this final step.
If you want to know more about Dr. Wyatt and her work in the future, link HERE