Conscious elder circles meet regularly in person to:
- Enjoy each other’s camaraderie and bond together for exploring personal growth, group synergy, inspiration, motivation and education in a safe environment;
- Be heard and share thoughts, resources, experiences and encouragement regarding activism projects;
- Dialogue and study together about what it means to live an engaged life as a conscious elder and to be in service to the welfare of life on earth;
- Take the lead in re-inventing ourselves as an integrated human species including our roles as wisdom keepers;
- Share and learn new practices for deepening and balancing our inner being with our outer experiences – activism or otherwise; and
- Learn about, discuss, and possibly take action on local, regional, and national issues concerning social and economic justice, sound governance, environmental stewardship, and sustainable living.